Wendy’s Thanksgiving Hours: Third largest Hamburger fast food restaurant of world is Wendy’s restaurant. The headquarter is located at Dublin, Ohio. The restaurant serves food items like hamburger, chicken sandwiches, beverages, frosty etc.
The restaurant does not the signature sandwich like McDonald’s Big Mac or Burger King Whooper. But the square hamburger is known as their signature food item. It is a square pattied burger which is made up of fresh ground beef instead of round frozen patties.
History of Wendy’s Restaurant:
- November, 1969 – Mr. Dave Thomas opened the first food store of Wendy’s in Columbus.
- November, 1970 – A second restaurant is opened in Columbus itself but it had the advance feature as the pick-up window which is used to give the food parcel to customer who did not enough time to enjoy food at the restaurant.
- September, 1975 – In Canada, the first restaurant of Wendy’s is opened.
- September, 1976 – on the NASDAQ exchange, Wendy’s offered its public stock having 1 million of stock shares for public at 28$ per share.
- December, 1976 – The Wendy’s opened the restaurant in Toronto, Canada and hits its 500th restaurant milestone.
- April, 1977 – Wendy’s restaurant launches a national advertising campaign. It is the first network television commercial with less than 1000 restaurants.
- March, 1978 – In only 100 months, Wendy’s hits 1000 restaurants with a new restaurant is opened in Springfield, Tennessee.
- November, 1979 – Salad bar is added into the food item menu of restaurant.
- November, 1984 – Wendy’s restaurant team celebrate its 15th On this year, the restaurant counts are more than 2900 in United States and other 14 countries.
- April, 1989 – Dave Thomas became beloved and iconic figure as he continued to appear more than 800 commercials.
An American international fast-food restaurant mainly famous for its delicious hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French fires, salads etc.
The breakfast, lunch and dine meal is also provided by restaurant. but the timeline for this service fixed as –
- Breakfast – Morning 6.30 am to 10.00 am
- Lunch – 10.00 onwards
- Dine – 6.00 pm onwards till closing time of restaurant.
The working hours is varying for every restaurant. This variance may occur due to environmental conditions and response of customers. Mostly the restaurant opens on 10.00 am and closes on 1.00 am.
Wendy’s Thanksgiving Hours:
In United States, Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November that means 28th November of each year. First Thanksgiving Day is celebrated in the year of 1621 by Pilgrims.
It is a national holiday for America. For the celebration of this day, the large meals are cooked for whole family or large group of friends.
The Wendy’s restaurant service is open on the Thanksgiving Day also for major celebration with family and friends.
Best discount offers and special gifts are provided by restaurant team to the visited customer on this day.
Read More: Wendy’s Store Hours
Though Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday, the Wendy’s restaurant service is not closed. For celebration purpose, the restaurant is open because of the customers’ demands.